Can i tell you why? Gwen writing Unbreakable song scene

 Gwen Writing a song (Unbreakable) to Ryan scene: 


Gwen was lay on her bed writing a song in her notebook


*"It's obvious that we're over but are we really over"* she said while writing 


*" Yeah that's really good"* then she sing it *"it's obvious that we're over But are we really over?🎶"* 


Gwen had a melodious voice that everyone would die to hear and she was so creative when she was writing


*"Cause baby I've been thinking of you the whole time and i don't have eyes for someone else but you🎶"* She was singing it while writing it down on her notebook


*"God how obvious is that this song is written for him?"* She Wondered 


*"Would he realized this song is for him? That is about him and i"* she bit her lip nervously


She put her hands of her head worried


*"Maybe he should actually listen to it, maybe it's for the best, I'll let you know how I'm feeling"* now she was decided to so that though she was still nervous about it


She kept on writing her song 


*"When I'm not with you Life Doesn't make any sense and i start to realize how silly was acting like i could move on when all i will ever want is to be with You🎶"* she sang 


*" Nope i can't let him listen to this song, can i? I would look like a stupid who can't live without him"* she sighed *" But God is actually true I can't live without him, my life is a mess when I'm not with him and life actually doesn't make any sense without him, God i know deep inside he knows this is not over between him and i it will never be really over"* she suddenly smiled cause an idea came to her mind 


She was writing again on her notebook while singing 


*"But then i see your face and i know this will be NEVER over, deep inside you know this love is unbreakable"* she was happy 


*"THAT'S IT! It has to be the chorus! Yeah it's perfect"* she was really excited


*"I know, you know, let's not pretend anymore, right now and for the rest of my life the only thing i will ever need is YOU"* she wrote on the note book while singing it 


*"YEP I've got a song!"* She said with a crooked smile 


*"I'm ready to perform"* she smirked

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Can i tell you why? Third breakup

Can i tell you why? Ryan and Gwen at the amusement park

Gwen Meets Owen Scene: