Can i tell you why? Ryan and Gwen at the amusement park

 Ryan and Gwen at the amusement park (after their third break up) scene:


Gwen was at the amusement park waiting in line to ride the magnificent roller Coaster 🎢 when she look back she saw Ryan so she immediately looked away 


Few seconds later someone put their hand on her shoulder 


She turned around to see who was and of course it was Ryan 


*"So are you just gonna ignore me now? Is that how our relationship is going?"*


*"Ryan we broke up six months ago"*


*"I know but i mean i thought we were friends"* he looked disappointed


*"I'm sorry i just didn't want this to be awkward"* 


*"It doesn't have to be, i mean we can be friends, right?"* 


*"I don't know, Ryan"*


*"Did you come alone?"* He asked


*"Yeah i did, what about you?"*


*"Yes, wanna ride the roller coaster together? "* He extended his hand to her 


*"Sure, why not "* she took his hand 


When they get to ride the roller Coaster they were having a lot of fun together it was like there was no one else but them in the roller coaster


.....


Few minutes later they were out of the roller coaster


*"That was so fun"* he said as he smiled 


*"Tell me about it, was incredible"* she smiled as she looked so enthusiastic


*"I always have fun whenever you're around"* he said as he looked into her eyes as he touched her hair in a gently way 


She got hypnotized by his eyes 


When she came to realize they were too close and he was about to kiss her but she turned around skipping the kiss 


*"We should i Don't know, like, like play a game or something like there's a lot in here, why don't we go and okay Air hockey?"* Avoiding talking about the almost kiss


*"Sure why not?"*


*"Cool, let's go"*


They played air hockey like 5 times, the first time Gwen won , the second time Ryan won, the third one Ryan won again, the fourth one Gwen won again and the fifth time Gwen won


*"That's it, i beat you"* she smirked


*"God i hate you"* 


*"You're bad loser Walker"* she told him in his face 


*"I'm definitely not that"*


*"I wouldn't be so sure"*


They were totally teasing each other 


*"What if a steal a kiss"* he suddenly puts her close to him grabbing her in his arms 


*"I wouldn't do that if i were you"* 


*"Why?"*


*"I'm over you, I'm seeing someone else"* 


*"Who?"* 


*"Owen"* 


*"You still not over me"* he seemed sure of what he was saying


*"Oh Ryan i am so over you"* she was looking serious 


*"You're not with Owen, right?"* 


They were so close they could feel each other's breathing


*"No i am not"*


*"You like to play mind games"*


*"Maybe i just wanna made you jealous"* she smirked as she extended her arms around his neck


*"You're such a bad girl miss Taylor"* 


*"Maybe but you're so easy to convince"* 


*"I didn't buy it not even for a minute"* he said and then he made a paused *"i know you still love me"* he whispered in her ear 


*"We can both play this game"* 


She run her fingers through his hair as she whispered in his ear 


*"You will never get over me"* for one minute she smelled his hair and bit her lip 


*"Maybe i don't wanna get over you, have you thought that?"* He said looking right into her eyes 


*"Maybe i don't wanna stop loving you "* she said as she was still running her fingers through his hair just because she adores to touch his hair 


They look into each other's eyes for more than 1 minute


*"You just admitted you're still love me"* he said finally


*"You just admitted you'te still not over me"* she rised her eyebrow


*"I can't help the way i feel when around you"* 


He careless her cheek and she closes her eyes feeling his warm and sweet touch 


When she opened her eyes they were even closer they both couldn't resist their lips touched and they just can't control it no more 


This was a kiss they both won't forget 


As the kiss came to an end Ryan reached Gwen hand and hold it 


*"Do you wanna get back together?"* He asked


*"I can't, I'm sorry"* she let go his hand 


*"Why?"* He frowned


*"Ryan, we have broke up three times, Remember?"* 


*"Yeah, i do, so what?"* He didn't understand why she didn't wanna get back together


*"You're so indecisive and you never know what you want, you're confusing and so annoying sometimes and I? I don't mind that's the thing, we can't be together again I'm sorry, not until you figure out what you want"* she looked down 


*"I know what i want, i have always wanted you"* he said


*"Then why we broke up?, People don't break up just like that right?"*


*"It was my fault, i know but i wasn't going for the best time in my life and i was confused thought it would be better if i was alone, i guess i was wrong I'm better when I'm with you"* he was regretting when they broke up it was pictured in his face 


*"I do wanna be with you but i can't, you were right actually this is not working no more"* 


There was tears coming out of his eyes


*"I thought the kiss....?"* He was hardly breathing


Gwen started to cry when she saw him cry 


*"I won't forget about it, I love you Ryan but this not the best time to be together"* 


She walked away from him 


*"I love you too Gwen"* he dried his tears as she was walking away

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Can i tell you why? Third breakup

Gwen Meets Owen Scene: