Gwen Meets Owen Scene:

 Gwen meets Owen scene:


Gwen was at the bar with Ashley they were drinking a cocktail


When suddenly some guy sits next to Gwen 


*"Hey beautiful, don't you wanna dance?"* He extended his hand to her


*"With you?"* She asked although it was obvious


*"Yeah of course, what do you say?"* He smirked


Gwen looked at Ashley and Ashley mouthed "go" 


*"Yeah, sure"* she took his hand 


They went to the dance floor and they started dancing 


*"It's incredible that i Haven't met you before"* while dancing


*"Why? Are you always around here?"* She asked while dancing


*"Sometimes, i just... you look so interesting"* he smiled


*"Well..."* She sighed *"if you say so"*


*"Would you go out with me?"* He asked


*"i don't know, i just i'm not ready to date right now"*


*"Sure i understand that, was really fun dancing with you, What's your name btw"* 


*"I'm Gwen"* 


*"That's a beautiful name"* he took her hand and he kissed it 


*"I'm Owen, here's my number in case you change your mind"* he handed her a piece of paper with his number written in it and he winked


*"Bye"* she said 


He just smiled and left 


Gwen came back to Ashley


*"So?"* Ashley asked Gwen exiting


*"He was nice"* she nodded 


*"That was it?"*


*"He gave me his number"* she smiled


*"Wow, that doesn't surprise me at all he was definitely into you, now what about you?"* She asked her curious 


*"I don't know, i mean he's really good looking and he's nice and he has good moves but..."* She sighed


*"But what? "* 


Gwen started to think about Ryan and what he said


*"I saw you too many times at the park, you were always writing down in your diary and i thought that was idk great"* 


*"I guess i just i liked to see you writing"*


His voice while saying Those words, so meaningful, were repeating in her mind endless times


*"I just...I, i don't feel we connected that much"* she force a smile 


*"If you say so"* she laughed 


Gwen was totally caught up thinking about Ryan

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Can i tell you why? Third breakup

Can i tell you why? Ryan and Gwen at the amusement park