Ryan Finds Gwen when she disappears scene

 Ryan finds Gwen when she disappears Scene: 


Gwen was going through a reckless phase in her life since everything at her school was going so bad and even worse when she didn't get to sing the solo at the autumn festival this week cause she was so distracted and she didn't have new music all she wanted to do was disappear at least for a while .


Gwen went to Santa Monica Pier it was one of her favorite places in the whole world she used to go a lot there with Ryan but she hadn't been there since they broke up 7 months ago so she decided go there she felt like there was a comfortable and safe place to be right now she needed to get away from everyone and everything although she felt bad to just go away without saying anything she Thought was the best thing to do 


When she Finally arrived, she left her car in the parking lot 


And then she buy something to eat so she will be ready to go to the concert there 


........


Ryan was worried since anyone hadn't seen Gwen today, they weren't in the best phase right now cause Ryan wanted to get back with Gwen but she rejected him so they haven't seen each other since that day at the amusement park, Ryan has felt bad all this time and all that he wanted to do was making sure she was right so he called her and then she called the number of her house but their parents or his brother knew where she was and he knew he had to do something about it. 


*"God where is she?"* He was wondering


*"Gwen, i have to find you"* 


He tried and tried to think where she could be and then the idea came to his mind 


*"Santa Monica pier! "* He put a smile on his face


He went immediately there 


......


Gwen was at the concert she was having so much fun that she really forget about everything that was bothering her 


....


33 minutes later Ryan finally arrived at Santa Monica pier 


He was everywhere looking for Gwen but he couldn't find her 


*"Maybe at the concert"* he Thought


He went directly to the concert series they always make 


It was a bunch of people there 


*"How would I find her here, this is just great"* he was disappointed


But he couldn't give up he needed to see her and make sure she was okay he couldn't imagine his life without her and that was when he finally realized, in that moment he closed his eyes and when he did open them he saw her 


*"GWEN!"* He called her 


*"GWEN! "* He called her again and again 


Gwen turned back and saw him 


She came over where he was 


*"Ryan, what are you doing here?"* Said Gwen surprised to see him 


Ryan put his arms around her holding her tight 


*"I can't imagine my life without you"* he said while holding her tighter 


She was shocked she knew all this time she couldn't ever imagine her life without him but she never thought he would say something like that and mean it 


*"Ryan... I..."*


He didn't let her finish 


*"Why did you escape just like that? I was so worried about you and your family and friends, everyone and i know we haven't seen in a while but that doesn't mean i'm not thinking about you or that i don't worry about you, Gwen how could you just..."*


She didn't let him finish what he was saying, she threw herself into his arms and she kissed him without any doubt 


*"Let's get out of here she said, it's too loud right now"* Gwen said grabbing his hand and take him out with her


They get out of the concert and they're where just walking by the beach around there 


*"How did you find me?"* She asked him 


*"I know you Gwen, i knew you have to be here, it's one of your favorite places, you once told me, here was always the place you like to go when things aren't going your way"* he smiled


*"You remember that?"* She asked surprised


*"Of course i do"* he winked at her


*"What was that i can't imagine my life without you about ?"* She smirked


*"What was that big kiss about?"* He raised his eyebrow


*" I'll answer if you answer my question first"* 


*"I was thinking if i couldn't find you today idk what if i lost you forever? I can't imagine my life like that i can't imagine my life without you Gwen, it would probably be dark and sad and I'm sure I can't find someone like you, there's no one like you"*


She had a crocked smile on her face  


*"I kissed you because when i heard you said that i just... God I have always known that without you i could never be happy i never thought it could happen, me feeling like this about anyone i mean, but my life would be definitely a mess without you like right now that i escaped, without you i just would lose myself that's why I haven't written any song i lack of inspiration cause when I'm not with you everything seems pointless and nothing makes sense"* 


*"My life is miserable without you Gwen and i know sometimes I can be indesive and confusing even annoying but i have always known that I love you"* 


*"You know you are all that and i don't mind, can i tell you why?... Even when you do say everything's over your eyes are always saying I love you"*


*"How you know me even better than i know myself"* 


*"I'm obsessed with you maybe because of that"* 


They laughed together and then shared a big kiss and throw themselves in the sand.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Can i tell you why? Third breakup

Can i tell you why? Ryan and Gwen at the amusement park

Gwen Meets Owen Scene: