Can i tell you why Bowling

 Can i tell you why Ryan and Gwen discussing over who is Jealous scene: 


Gwen was with Owen at the bowling alley just where Ryan was and of course she did know that


*"Owen can you hand me the ball"* said Gwen to Owen


*"Sure, here you go"* he handed her the ball 


Gwen touched his hand while she was grabbing the ball, it was obviously to make Ryan Jealous 


*"Thank u"* she said 


Ryan has his eyes on them although he shouldn't cuz he was also with somebody else, he was with Blair , of course


*"Ryan, it's your turn"* said Blair 


*"Ryan!"* She called him again 


Ryan was so distracted looking at Gwen with Liam 


*"I'm sorry"* he took the ball 


*"What were you looking at"* asked Blair 


*"Nothing, nothing"* he said 


Blair looked at him with a suspicious look


In the meanwhile Owen was congratulating Gwen for bowling a strike 


*"That was awesome Gwen"* he hold her


*"Yeah well it was"* she smiled while holding him 


*"Gwen you are amazing"* he put his hand on her chick and was about to kiss her 


But before he did that ,Ryan interrupted them 


*"Gwen we need to talk"* said Ryan and he grabbed Gwen's arm 


*"Wait a minute Owen"* said Gwen 


Gwen and Ryan went to talk at the mini bar in the bowling


*"What do you want Ryan?"* 


*"I....I..."* The words didn't come out of his mouth


*"Are you gonna say something ? Or should I just go?"* 


*"No, wait, i just wanted to say that I'm gonna pass by your house on Sunday i think you have one of my DVDs"* 


*"Is that all that you wanted to say?"* She was looking at him suspicious of him hiding his feelings


*"Yeah that's it"* he looked down 


*"You can't fool me, you want to say something else, just say it"* 


*"You can go back to Owen"* he looked sideways to avoid her eyes


*"you can't stand seeing me with someone else"* Said Gwen 


*"That's not Truth, you can be with whoever you wanna be"* he said while he was trying to look at her


*"oh well that's great then cuz i was just about to kiss Owen so I should just go"* she was really upset


Just before she goes Ryan grab her arm 


*"Why are you doing this?"* Said Ryan 


*"Doing what? Why don't you tell me the truth?"* 


*"Why are you here with Owen?"* Ryan asked 


*"He's my friend"* said Gwen


*"Is that it? That's why you were about to kiss?"*


*"I.. it's not your business anymore besides you're here with Blair"*


*"I am but she's just a friend okay? What ? are you jealous?"* He smirked


*"Shouldn't i be the one asking that? You are the one who is jealous here"* 


*"I am not !"* 


*"Fine! well then i should go back with Owen"*


*"You just wanna make me jealous"* Ryan Said 


*"I don't, i don't care about you anymore"* just when she said it she wanted to go back in time and never have said that of course it was a big lie she would never mean that


*"Let me take that back, i just... I wasn't think...."* Just in that moment Ryan interrupted her 


*"No, we..."* the words didn't wanna come out from his mouth he was feeling so awful inside right now *"are over, i understand you moved on, you can go back with Owen"* he sighed


Gwen looked at him with tears on her face 


*"Ryan i never meant to hurt you, i really didn't mean that, no just because we broke up it means that i don't care about you anymore i was just upset"* she didn't say it but if she would be completely honest the only thing she cares about is Ryan and she knew it she just couldn't say it not right now 


*"I'm sorry i was upset too, this was a foolish thing"* he said while shaking his head 


*"You were upset because you were jealous?"* She raised her eyebrow 


*"You always gotta win, Don't you?"* 


He get closer to her, they were staring at each other ignoring the whole world around them like they usually do


*"I'm just always right"* she smiled


*"Follow me"* she said as she grabbed his hand 


Gwen took Ryan to a Corner where they were completely alone 


*"Why are we here?"* He asked her


*"Idk you tell me you followed me"* she smirked


*"Gwen...."* 


She didn't let him finish instead she grabbed his face and she kissed him softly and slowly


*"Can you tell me you didn't feel anything?"* She said


*"No I can't"* he said 


When she heard him she just closed her eyes and smile 


*"I knew it, you see I'm always right you were jealous"* she laughed


*"So you just kissed me to prove me wrong"* he was surprised 


*"Yeah that's pretty much what i did"* she smirked


*"Okay you win, i am jealous of you and Owen, but you're jealous of me with Blair "*


*"Of course i am, i just kissed you, i just wanted to know that you weren't over me and to hear you saying it first, cuz it has never felt like the end of you and me"* she smiled


*"Maybe cuz it is not the end but maybe it's not also the best moment to be together"* 


*"If it's that what you want"* she didn't agree 


*"I have to go back with Owen, but him and i are just friends just so you know"* 


*"I'm glad to know that, and Blair and i are just friends also"* he smiled 


*"Thank u"* she said as she leaves

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Can i tell you why? Third breakup

Can i tell you why? Ryan and Gwen at the amusement park

Gwen Meets Owen Scene: